Monday, June 17, 2013

Why and what Blogging Sites I like.....

Blogging Sites....Wordpress, Blogger, or Empower?

Hey guys....

Today I wanted to share with you my views on what the benefits are to being apart of blogging sites and what the main differences are between them, so stick around....

If your like most of us and your new to blogging but you dont have a clue to what blogging site you should become a member.... This post will give you an overview of how to choose which blog site will be right for you and your style of blogging....

Now this is my personal assessment of the topic and I will keep it brief.... 

Blogging Sites are gaining popularity faster and faster....

Blogging Sites


Let's talk about the tuff war of Wordpress.com vs Blogger.com and how they differ from one another.  As far a Wordpress the back office in my opinion seems to be little more user friendly as far as what you will need to post a new blog quickly....  

But only if your not planning on using tons of different widgets to change to appearance and the functionality of your blog post....

Blogger on the other hand has really cool already set up themes that you can run right away and plus it already connected to your Google+ page because it is one of Google's babies like YouTube....

So you may have a chance at ranking a little better in Blogger.com because of the Google influence.  The way I see it is that people generally stick to Wordpress more for making money purposes and in Blogger to be more Social proof....

Just a theory not a fact....

Now why did I bring up Empower as a Blogging site....

Blogging Sites


Well because Empower is a phenomenal blogging platform for posting your content and here is why....

Empower is structured for you to sell whatever it is you want in your blog, as where if you have a Blogger or Wordpress site, they could remove it if they are not happy with the content your posting.  

What do you mean????

Well let's say your looking to sell your Multi-Level Marketing or Affilate product online using your blog.... Whether it be Herbalife shakes, Mark-Kay or Amway products.... If these two sites disagree with your content or the business model they can and will remove your blog post or even worst your blogging sites....

That's what I love about Empower is that I started my blog to make money online and sell a particular product because I earn 100% commissions on my product I sell.... If I wanted to do that here, I wouldn't be able to sustain that model for too long before someone flags my post and then it can be removed if Wordpress or Blogger feels that I not following the rules....

So again if your looking for social proof on the Internet, maybe you will choose Blogger or even Wordpress to take advantage of the pluggins to enhance your site.  But I choose to use Empower because I running a business and it Empower is Built off of a Wordpress backbone.....

Thanks for reading my very first blog post on Blogging Sites here at Blogger....

Please like and share on Google+ or Facebook and Twitter if you found this information helpfully....

Be Easy, Cheese.....

Incoming Search Terms
Blogger.com
Wordpress.com
Empowernetwork.com
Best Blogging Sites
Popular Blogs
Online Blogging
Multi-Level Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment